Monday, May 31, 2010

Tip of the Week--Picnic Style

Now that the warm weather is here (I think) we are starting to do more outdoor activities. One of our favorite things to do is head to the park with friends and pack a lunch. Usually our plans are made last minute and I am throwing together a lunch as we walk out the door, which means that more often than not I defer to the good old PB & J sandwich. Only problem is the sandwiches always ends up soggy by the time we actually eat. Here comes the revolutionary tip (or at least it was for me when I learned it)...put peanut butter on both sides of the bread! Ta Da! I have to be careful not to go overkill with the peanut butter but my sandwich always tastes like I just made it.

Ok, since the first tip was a little on the silly side, here's another little tidbit. For the coupon lovers, like myself, Costco has a $4 off Coupon on two bottles of Banana Boat 50SPF spray sunscreen. If you don't get the coupons in the mail, they are generally sitting on the customer service counter.

Happy Picnic-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment