Monday, June 14, 2010

Studio Fix Powder--Tip of the Week

A couple of weeks ago my youngest daughter dropped my pressed powder and to my dismay it turned into loose powder all over the floor. I buy my powder from MAC at Nordstrom and unfortunately there is not a store close to my house. I went a week without powder and it made me realize how much I need it and love the Studio Fix brand by MAC.



It is a foundation and powder combination but is still dry like a pressed powder. I can't handle wearing foundation so this is my answer to good coverage with out the gross feeling. The powder is a little pricey ($26) but lasts a long time. The last time I bought powder was in August.

If you are searching for a new powder give this one a try. Besides, it is always fun to sit down and have someone else do your makeup and match your colors.

1 comment:

  1. I can't live without this stuff! The husband sometimes complains about the price but you are sooo right when you say that it lasts a long time. Sooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete