Monday, August 10, 2015

My friend @heidiswapp started a 30 day photo challenge I have been wanting to participate but kept dragging my feet! Ironically the first prompt is Ready, set, go! I guess I wasn't quite ready. Better late than never πŸ˜‰ We are going to use this as an opportunity to introduce ourselves to you and how Loopty Loo Designs came to be. Cheryl and I (Amy) met in 2009. After a series of bumping into each other at church and the library, we started training for a half marathon together. The hours of conversation during training made us realize we shared a lot of interests besides running. Loopty Loo Designs was born and the rest is history. The picture below was taken after a 10k race we completed during our training. We even got some friends to join us! Cheryl is on the top row and I'm on the bottom. #HScapturelife


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1MgfCrE

No comments:

Post a Comment