Sunday, February 14, 2010

First Boutique of The Year!



Thanks Kim for a fun boutique! You never disappoint and we were so excited to share our Loopty Looks with your friends. We hope you are enjoying your spoils from the show, we know your daughters are!

NEW! Our bobby pins and adult clips.

Cute & simple ponytail elastics.

Our Hats!

Headbands for all age groups!

If anyone else is interested in hosting a party let us know. We will make it worth your while! You will receive a credit equal to 10% on our total sales of the boutique. What does that mean? Free Loopty Loo Designs merchandise for you! This is a great way to get the items you have your eye on for free. Leave us a comment or send us an email at LooptyLooDesigns@gmail.com and we will contact you about dates/times.

1 comment:

  1. I totally didn't realize this post was about my party...until I saw pictures of my house and thought they looked familiar. :) Thanks for the fun stuff! (And yes, my girls do love their stuff...so do I!)

    ReplyDelete